It’s time to get back to chasing those tails and jumping on the sofa...
Our advanced joint aid for dogs contains a perfect synergy of 10 key nutrients including glucosamine for dogs to provide long term, pain free mobility for your dog to keep them active and happy! Veterinary specification hip & joint powder containing the optimum ratio and the highest purity ingredients, plus it's suitable for dogs of all ages and breeds.
Helps support hips and joints, nourishes, conditions, replenishes and lubricates to help promote mobility and relieves discomfort. Helps stiff joints by working as an anti-inflammatory and improves movement with dogs suffering from canine hip dysplasia.
- Relieves Stiff Joints
- Supports Joint Development
- Improves Mobility
- Supports Hip & Joints
Dogs of all shapes and sizes, breeds and ages to help with optimum mobility, providing long term joint health.
Amazing Powerhouse Nutrients:
Glucosamine HCL 250mg (not less pure Sulphate) - Helps stop breakdown of cartilage & repairs damage
Chondroitin Sulphate 50mg - Helps reduce pain and inflammation, improves joint function
Green Lipped Mussel 300mg - Ultra high Omega 3 levels and a rich source of Chondroitin
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 780mg - A major building blocks of glycosaminoglycans in cartilage
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 3mg - The fluid that acts as a cushioning for bones
Vitamin C 30mg - Contributes to the normal function of cartilage, as well as the protection
Curcumin 20mg - (50 x stronger than Turmeric) helps reduce joint pain and swelling
Beta-1,3/1,6-glucans 10mg - Works with Omega 3 slows cartilage breakdown, reduce inflammation & pain
Small Dog - up to 10kg - 1 Scoop
Medium Dog - 10kg - 25kg - 2 Scoops
Large Dog - 25kg - 40kg - 3 Scoops
Very Large Dog - over 40kg - 4 Scoops
Double Dose Recommended for First Four Weeks
1 level scoop = 1g of Bouncy Bones powder
There is no added flavour to the Buddy & Lola Bouncy Bones. It smells a bit fishy, due to the green lipped mussel.
- Free UK Delivery
- Delivery within 2 business days
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
What Fellow Dog Owners Are Saying
Before & After Stories
Loz told us that her nine year old black & brown Labradors both have arthritis in their rear legs due to cruciate ligament operations which made them a bit stiff sometimes and after adding Bouncy Bones to their food the stiffness genuinely seems less of an issue for them, they have more get up and go and they just seem better. Along with their two year old golden lab they are fussy eaters usually, however they all eat it so it must taste good. They love the woods, beach and pool for a swim for hip exercises followed by lots of doggie diving for the ball at the bottom of the pool. They seem to have an extra bounce in their step since they have been taking the Bouncy Bones. Loz said “I think it is a great product and I will definitely be buying again. It’s worth a go for your lovely dogs”
Bouncy Bones is made in the UK to veterinary specification with 10 key supplements including glucosamine, vitamins C & E and green lipped mussel to help provide long term pain free mobility to keep dogs active and happy!
Amazing Powerhouse Ingredients..
- Glucosamine HCL 250mg (not less pure Sulphate) - Helps stop breakdown of cartilage & repairs damage
- Chondroitin Sulphate 50mg - Helps reduce pain and inflammation, improves joint function
- Green Lipped Mussel 300mg - Ultra high Omega 3 levels and a rich source of Chondroitin
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 780mg - A major building blocks of glycosaminoglycans in cartilage
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 3mg - The fluid that acts as a cushioning for bones
- Vitamin C 30mg - Contributes to the normal function of cartilage, as well as the protection
- Curcumin 20mg - (50 x stronger than Turmeric) helps reduce joint pain and swelling
- Beta-1,3/1,6-glucans 10mg - Works with Omega 3 slows cartilage breakdown, reduce inflammation & pain